Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Here We Go Again

I have just broken up with my boyfriend.
It's not like we were planning on getting married. We've just been dating for 3 months (it would have been 3 months Nov. 1st). But it's still very difficult. I'm not going to go into a rant about our relationship or how I'm heartbroken. I did enough of that with my last boyfriend. I think... even though I've been crying and I am indeed heartbroken, everything is okay. I don't feel like my life is over. I don't feel like I'm going to puke. I just feel like I dated a guy on which I've had a crush on since my freshman year of highschool, we really like each other, but we just don't match. We tried it... and it didn't work. And i'm okay with that for some reason. he's a cool guy. I'm really glad we dated and I really want to stay friends. I hope he'll still come over to my house when I'm home over break and watch movies and stuff.
This is the weirdest break up ever.
I just hope he feels the same way.

2 comments:

leanna said...

breakups are always weird/hard.
i hope you feel better soon.

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I am glad to hear that you aren't doing too badly over the break up. Leanna's right. . breakups are always weird/hard. I hope you will be able to remain friends with each other too!