Thursday, April 30, 2009

Some good quotes

"The only people who don't know Christianity is about peace are Christians." - Gandhi

"You do not have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." - C. S. Lewis

"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." - Gandhi

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." - Gandhi

"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people." - V for Vendetta

"God did not give me my life to throw away; and to do as you wish me would, I begin to think, be almost equivalent to committing suicide." - Jane Eyre

"Use God for a sense of peace and punk rock to know you're not alone." - My friend Peter

"That premium blend coffee is good. It's almost like premium blend pot." - My dad

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Krishnamurti

"The church is a whore, but she is my mother." - Jesus for President

2 comments:

Born Again said...

"use" God for peace but not for loneliness?

baby_unvamp said...

touche