Sunday, January 11, 2009

no title

The more I learn, the more ignorant I become.

Update:
My parents are splitting up as of tomorrow.
I've decided i shouldn't be in a relationship until I've been seeing a counselor for a while. There are alot of things that I need to deal with before I get another person involved in my life.
I'm still not over josh.
I'm still not over steven.
I've been doing alot of stupid crap trying to ignore the shit that's going on. It's really not smart considering I have a very addictive personality.
I cut my hair really short again. A pixie cut with bangs.
I'm moving in with my sister over the summer. I'm really excited about that.
Something's gotta give.

3 comments:

Dreaming again said...

Oh Sweets! I'm so sorry to hear about your parents!!! If you need me and I'm not on line email me and tell me a good time (or two) to get my butt on line. If you want to talk on AIM rather than on facebook, message me on facebook and tell me to turn on my AIM!!

I'm praying for you!! ALWAYS!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

wow. your parents were together for how long up to this point? That's so depressing that they would do that at all after that much time together. I always get really upset to hear when people choose to do that even if their kids are all old enough. . .because it still affects them. And the fact that it affects all the people who know them as well.
I hope that somehow they will realize how important they really are to each other so they can be united. I am very sorry to hear of your loss here. wow.

baby_unvamp said...

Victoria, while it really sucks that they're splitting, it's something that has needed to happen for a long time. Both me and my sister have wanted this to happen for a while now. Just... throwing that out there