Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Briefs

So I really like the song "Destroy the USA" by the Briefs but sometimes I have a fear that the government is somehow listening to everything we say or do. So if one of these days I've been shot dead by a supposed homeless man as I was sitting in my dorm room, it was really the government because of the threat they felt I posed to their social rule.

I went to my first punk show in INdy last night. It was cool. My friend's band played and they were amazing. There was an ungodly amount of beer there and many old men still wearing leather jackets. I found that entertaining :)

Next week is final's week. I'm not really stressing that much about it. Although because of the show last night, I didn't do any homework at all yesterday and I'm feeling the consequences. And yet I'm still on facebook and blogger. How ironic. I'm also listening to My Chemical Romance. Which I also find kind of odd.... considering I never listen to them. But I have this random song on a CD I made. *shrugs*

0 comments: